Purpose and objectives
The SKI Management Board manages the implementation of the contract between the Swiss Confederation as the commissioning party and the Swiss Federal Railways as the system manager with regard to the collection and publication of public transport customer information data.
Tasks of the SKI Management Boards
The CIST Management Board performs the following tasks in particular:
- Strategic decisions on the implementation of the contract within the scope of the financial means of the system manager and the stakeholders, in particular
- Approval of strategic priorities
- Approval of the implementation (milestones, multi-year plans)
- Standardisation (e.g. changes to the standard interfaces (VDV interface))
- Terms and conditions of use
- Coordination of key matters of concern to the stakeholders
- Coordination with the Swiss Union of Public Transport and ch-direct (in particular the Transport Customer Information Committee (KKV), the IT Systems Committee and the Working Group on Customer Information Data Interfaces (KIDS) of the Swiss Union of Public Transport);
- Mutual data concerning customer information;
- Escalation unit for different interpretations of system management between the system manager and the stakeholders.
The Management Board consists of nine members who represent the interests of the stakeholders and are all entitled to vote.
The following nine organisations are entitled to vote. The current list of Management Board members will be kept by the Customer Information Business Unit. FOT is presented with a copy for approval in the event of changes.
The Management Board members are responsible for guiding the organisations they represent and obtaining their opinions in good time to ensure well-supported Board decisions. The members perform their tasks with all due care and represent the interests of the Switzerland-wide implementation of the customer information platform in good faith.
You will find the presentations of the SKI Management Board meetings below (in German language)
3000 Bern 65, Schweiz