The objective is the continuous improvement of the data quality of all Customer Information System Tasks data. In order to achieve this we provide all transport companies that are part of the Swiss Union of Public Transport with free advice on any questions or issues. This enables optimal provision of service for end customers and contractual fulfilment vis-à-vis the client to be guaranteed.
We support everything that helps improve data quality when the data is created. In specific terms, this includes:
- On-site consulting for every licensed transport company on individual questions and specific issues with data management
- Roadshows for groups of transport companies to provide general information and address specific issues
- Normalisation and standardisation of data management in the overall context of customer information at the Swiss Union of Public Transport
- Individual support for the transport companies with initiating procurement and implementation projects and their planning in the context of customer information system management.
- Roadshow FIS-Z: 12.11.19
- Informationsgruppe Romandie – 18.12.19